Remote / Virtual
We are the team that creates all of BetQL's products used by thousands of people around the country. Want to build new features and improve existing products like BetQL Mobile, BetQL Web, and more? Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems? BetQL is seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to join our product team. You can help build the products that help us serve the next million people, create new features that have thousands of interactions per day, and be a part of a team that's working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us!
Software Engineer - BetQL Responsibilities
• Full-stack web/mobile application development with a variety of coding languages
• Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
• Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
• Build report interfaces and data feeds
• 2+ years of programming experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r028o6-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.