Location: This opportunity is available remote, however, the majority of the team sits in Denver.
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate Senior Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the capabilities of our software stack. The candidate will contribute to the software including our APIs, high traffic station websites (www.radio.com), and back-end systems supporting a major, customer facing platform, including the mobile app, auto integrations, voice devices and OTT apps.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products and online service that iterates rapidly. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
• Deliver results on complex projects involving multiple teams across the company
• Assist with design and definition of business and system level services, APIs, and cross-platform user experiences
• Develop APIs and back-end systems powering our mobile & OTT apps, as well as APIs consumed by third-party developers
• Help provide an accurate timeline and scoping estimations on engineering projects
• Take initiative in project architecture & code quality
• Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
• Assist in mentoring junior engineers
• Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
• 4 Years of experience writing high traffic websites/applications
• Experience writing NodeJS applications and Serverless technologies
• Strong experience with Relational Databases (MySQL/Postgres preferred) and understanding of ORMs
• Experience with Single Page Apps a plus
• Strong knowledge of Git or other VCS
• Data and domain modeling skills is a plus
• Strong understanding of RESTful API patterns and best practices
• BA/BS in Computer Science preferred