Key Accounts Specialist
Entercom is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join their growing social media team. If you are eager to learn more about social media campaign execution, optimization, and in turn help drive results for clients, this may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and strategic multi-tasker who has experience in driving results for clients on social media platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Launching and monitoring social campaigns primarily on Facebook and Instagram while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients.
• Identifying best practice tactics to effectively reach client goals and their targeted audiences
• Analyzing reporting and making suggestions and optimizations as a result of the data
• Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
• Staying plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and helping to capitalize on them
• Tackling/assisting with various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
• Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing of plans via social media initiatives
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, an extensive network of affiliate stations, thousands of podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
• 1 to 2 years of social media marketing experience utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Snapchat.
• Understanding of the digital marketing space
• Experience supporting social media campaigns and reaching client goals
• Superior relationship building skills
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree required
Administrative Support Workers