Audacy is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join their growing social media team. If you are eager to learn more about social media campaign execution, optimization, and in turn help drive results for clients, this may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and strategic multi-tasker who has experience in driving results for clients on social media platforms. The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $40,000 per year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Launching and monitoring social campaigns primarily on Facebook and Instagram while developing and consulting on strategy with internal and external clients.
• Identifying best practice tactics to effectively reach client goals and their targeted audiences
• Analyzing reporting and making suggestions and optimizations as a result of the data
• Ability to stay focused and detail oriented while multitasking and handling multiple clients
• Staying plugged in to the newest developments, tools and trends in the social media space and helping to capitalize on them
• Tackling/assisting with various assignments, social media-based and beyond, according to the needs of the agency and its clients
• Generously and smartly contributing to team brainstorming, strategizing and executing of plans via social media initiative
• 1 to 2 years of social media marketing experience utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Snapchat.
• Understanding of the digital marketing space
• Experience supporting social media campaigns and reaching client goals
• Superior relationship building skills
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree required
Administrative Support Workers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d222my-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.