Mobile Marketing Video Producer - Global Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
Entercom Communication Corp.'s RADIO.COM Sports team is seeking a highly motivated, creative and detail-oriented Social Media Manager who has the experience and drive to grow a social audience via multiple platforms. You live and breathe sports, and know how to identify the best moments, viral audio/video, and news to drive social engagement, mobile traffic and video views. You can work alongside a diverse team, know best practices for posting on social media, and can market content for both a digital and national audience.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for executing on all social media platforms for RADIO.COM Sports, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram on weekends, holidays and weekday shifts. They will pitch ideas, and will program, write, and execute on social platforms and work closely with the team to monitor analytics and help the team to reach engagement and growth goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Keeping the RADIO.COM Sports audience updated on breaking, trending news
• Growing the brand's social media followers and referrals to our website, especially on off-peak hours
• Create, produce, and optimize content for use across social platforms, including social images and video
• Be willing to work non-traditional, flexible hours
• Brainstorm and execute innovative new social strategies, test new platforms, and expand social monetization opportunities
• Engage and respond to followers in real time
• Editorial and writing experience in sports
• At least 3-5 years' experience within social media
• Experience creating social images and videos using Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
• Stellar communication skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Proactive, organized, and self-motivated with a winning team mentality
• Please provide writing samples with your application including social media sample posts
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, over 3,000 podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
RADIO.COM Sports is the union of national coverage of major sports with the best network of local radio experts in sports media, including iconic stations such as WFAN, WEEI, and WIP. RDC Sports brings breaking news, exclusive interviews, and hard-hitting opinion on the biggest stories in sports through the lens of the authoritative local voices who know the players and teams better than anyone else.
RADIO.COM and RADIO.COM Sports are part of Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company, and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers