New York, NY
RADIO.COM is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join the RADIO.COM Marketing department to develop, build and report on internal marketing campaigns to drive engagement on RADIO.COM platforms – web, mobile app, smart speakers and connected devices.
This person will be responsible for coordinating the marketing of audio and content initiatives with a cross-functional team responsible for promotion on RADIO.COM O&O– web, editorial, email, social, video, ad ops – but also directly responsible for setting up promotion in the RADIO.COM app via in-app messaging, push notifications, app homepage placements, etc.
• Oversee the creative development process and asset creation for RADIO.COM audio and content initiatives
• Maintain the RADIO.COM marketing and content calendar for News/Talk, Sports, Music and Podcast audiences
• Oversee the curation of music-related programming and podcasts within the RADIO.COM app
• Work with other Marketing team members to manage and keep updated the app homepage and secondary pages on regular basis with a focus on priority content, trending/popular stations and topical podcasts
• Source and partner with local stations on content opportunities that may be amplified through RADIO.COM including live performances, contests, interviews and other special programming
• Develop promotional plans for partner podcast launches
• Create, schedule and report on in-app messaging and campaigns in the RADIO.COM app including push notifications, in-app modals, custom landing pages
• Establish an in-app testing roadmap for creative, messaging, audience segmentation and frequency
• Develop and present monthly campaign reporting
• Educate stations and other stakeholders on best practices for sending and reporting on push notifications
• 1-3 years' experience in digital marketing, with a focus on mobile app marketing and in-app campaigns
• Copywriting experience a plus
• Prior experience with Braze, Localytics or similar customer engagement and mobile messaging tools
• Familiarity with basic web and mobile analytics terminology and attribution tools; Google Analytics and Branch experience preferred
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and Google Suite
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- BS/BA in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, an extensive network of affiliate stations, thousands of podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.