Chief Of Staff
Entercom Communications Corp., is a leading media and entertainment company with corporate headquarters in Philadelphia. We are seeking an Senior Counsel specializing in employment law to join our corporate legal team.
Our day-to-day work environment is dynamic and fast-paced. We take a collaborative, team-oriented approach, which is essential for building effective teams and relationships within our company.
• Work directly with executives, HR team and mangers to provide guidance and practical solutions.
• Be a trusted legal advisor on a wide range of areas, including, hiring, employee/labor relations, leaves and disability accommodation, and terminations.
• Respond to, investigate and manage pre-litigation claims, agency charges and litigation.
outside counsel in responding to discovery and developing defense strategies including consideration of early resolution
• Identify legal requirements and risks and help determine how to sensibly respond to them
• Negotiate and draft employment agreements.
• Assist with diversity, equity inclusion initiatives
• 10+ years
of labor & employment experience
• Juris Doctor from an accredited law school with ability to practice in Pennsylvania
• Strong professionalism and skill in a team environment
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
• Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a proactive and forward-thinking and demonstrate initiative
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Must be able to work in a team-oriented and fun but fast-paced and high volume environment