Manager, Software Engineering, Video Experience Insights
Entercom Seattle's Sales Department is looking for its next Sales Project Manager that provides our sales teams with support in ideation, strategy, project management and activation to help close significant business with local and multi-market clients. We develop customized ideas for brands on distribution platforms including audio, video, digital, mobile, social, experiential, and more.
We're looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions, and strong project management skills. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, attention to detail, creative marketing background, and proactive personality are a must.
• Collaborate and support a team of senior level Account Executives sales on integrated programs across radio, digital, experiential & social media advertising
• Work in collaboration with sales to develop and execute on custom, integrated, large-scale, client-focused programs with speed, urgency and quality. Help drive revenue with new and existing clients
• Project manage campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
• Diligently maintain and communicate timelines and scheduling of the various parts of campaign pre-sale and post-sale process with stakeholders
• Attend client meetings, develop relationships with clients, and help follow up on copy changes, needed materials and billing
• Work with research team to analyze research data and develop compelling marketing stories
• Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams
• Maintain big picture oversight on projects post-sale
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required, preferably with 4-6 years in advertising/marketing or a related field.
• A Bachelor's degree is required.
• Must have strong PowerPoint presentation skills, and an ability to manage multiple integrated projects at one time.
• Experience with cross-platform media including audio, digital, television, social media, events and branded content.
• Must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
• Good organizational and communication skills are required; must have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Experience with Media/Entertainment marketing & Digital a plus.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers