Morning Show Co-Host
St. Louis, MO
Regional Promotions Director - Central Region (KC, St. Louis & Wichita)
Entercom Communications Corp seeks a Regional Promotion Director for the Central Region (Kansas City, St. Louis & Wichita) with a passion for Hip Hop, R&B music and general knowledge of the format artists, performers and events. Are you a music fan, tapped into the latest music news, lifestyle trends and pop culture? Entercom is looking for a highly motivated, creative and detail-oriented Promotion Director to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of radio promotions experience and a proven track record of generating revenue from promotional platforms and content ideation.
The primary duties will include but are not be limited to:
• Collaborate on sales ideation opportunities for local and regional promotional campaigns
• Act as liaison between programming and sales in the management of client expectations
• Assist with the sales promotion process from request to execution of sales promotion programs, such as but not limited to on-air promotions, events, contests, and communicating them to additional departments, sales teams, and clients
• Work closely with Programming and Creative Departments to ensure stations positioning / branding is reflected in all marketing, imaging, promotions & digital media
• Assist with Station Brand Development in conjunction with specific Brand Managers and SVP/GM
• Follow all legal requirements for local promotions with support from legal
• Creation of on-air and digital marketing copy for promotions
• Develop best in class recaps for sales, highlighting best practice standards
• Oversee promotions executed on behalf of clients when needed
• Assist with sales sponsorship commitments for brand promotions
• General sales and programming support as required
• Attend sales meetings, client meetings, station meetings as needed
• Work with city, local, and community groups with stations' imaging & community outreach
• Assist in managing regional, cluster, and brand contest calendars
• Assist with managing station contest compliance including but limited to posting contest rules, material terms and maintain contest files
• Winner management and prize fulfillment including any travel arrangements and itineraries when needed
• Proficient in asset management software and sponsorship valuation tools (ex: Zudy Vinyl), promotion management software (Promosuite and vPromotion), and more
• First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
• Demonstrating oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Knowledge and experience with rhythmic and urban formats
• Multi-cultural marketing/communications experience a plus
*** A valid drivers license, insurance and a satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers