Entercom Washington, DC is looking for a sports talk show producer for 106.7 The Fan and the Team 980.
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Generate topics that drive conversations and listenership
• Cultivate relationships with local teams, PR staff and executives
• Book big-name guests
• Create local buzz
• Build the show's social brand
• Set an example for your peers
• Exceed traditional expectations
• Candidates should have 1-3 years of sports radio or sports media experience
• Strong communication and management skills
• Deep understanding of the Washington, D.C. area sports and sports radio landscape
• Passion and ability to book big-name guests
• Strong understanding of social media 'best practices'
• Technically savvy
• Well organized and able to multitask.
• Great attitude
• Ability to handle pressure situations in a mature manner
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.