Production Assistant - Newsroom
San Francisco, CA
FT PM Drive Producer (The Game)
Business Unit: Entercom Radio
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Entercom San Francisco's ''95.7 The Game'' is looking for a full-time afternoon drive producer. The show airs Monday-Friday from 2-6pm.
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Generate topics that drive conversations and listenership
• Cultivate relationships with local teams, PR staff and executives
• Book big-name guests
• Create local buzz
• Build the show's social brand
• Set an example for your peers
• Exceed traditional expectations
• Candidates should have 3-5 years of sports radio or sports media experience
• Strong communication and management skills
• Deep understanding of the Bay Area sports and sports radio landscape
• Passion and ability to book big-name guests
• Strong understanding of social media 'best practices'
• Technically savvy
• Well organized and able to multitask.
• Great attitude
• Ability to handle pressure situations in a mature manner
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S and the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news. Home to the nation's most influential collection of podcasts, digital and broadcast content, and premium live experiences, Entercom engages over 170 million consumers each month. Available on every device in every major U.S. market, the company delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. Entercom's robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today's most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation-all at national scale. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.