Entercom Sacramento is looking for a full-time on-air host for Classic Rock KSEG-FM 96.9 The Eagle. In addition to hosting a daily music-intensive show, the candidate will also be responsible for scheduling daily music logs in MusicMaster. Candidate will also be tasked with maintaining a strong brand image on all social media platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
• Scheduling and merging of daily Classic Rock music logs.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board and performing production work.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Other duties as required by management.
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit, Vox Pro, and MusicMaster.
• Knowledge of the Classic Rock format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.