On-Air Talent (Entercom Atlanta)
Entercom Atlanta is looking for exceptional on-air talent. Must be knowledgeable in digital content creation, active on social media every day, must make weekly station and community appearances If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Providing creative, entertaining and engaging on-air content while executing the station format.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
• A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Making personal appearances at station events, community events and remote broadcasts.
Experience in media or entertainment preferred; Excellent communication and voice skills; Knowledge of Promo Suite, Wide Orbit preferred. Programming and imaging skills a plus, but not necessary. Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies. Please include a link or MP3 (3MB or less) of your audio demo. Must be available to work flexible shifts including weekends, holidays, etc. on a regular basis.