Disc Jockey /Mixers
Entercom Milwaukee's new No.1 for hip hop and R&B, HOT 105.7 is looking for On Air Talent in key day parts (Morning Show, Midday, Afternoon). The station, which features artists like Drake, Cardi B and Beyoncé, is building a market-leading lineup of local talent that reflects the diverse voices and perspectives of the Milwaukee community. We are looking for locally connected, creative and entertaining talent passionate about the hip hop and R&B format and the Milwaukee community. You must be an excellent communicator and have a strong knowledge of the format and it's audience, both over the air and on social media platforms, with an excellent on-air voice, phone skills and successful track record.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Daily show prep
• Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protecting the station's FCC license; abide by station and company policies and procedures and FCC guidelines
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operating the control board and performing production work
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management.
You must be able to entertain both on and off the air and have strong announcing skills, familiarity with broadcast equipment and ability to work well in a team environment.
• 1+ years on-air broadcast experience preferred
• Excellent communication and voice skills
• Knowledge of PromoSuite, Audio Vault or Prophet Systems preferred.
• Should possess strong knowledge of FCC policies
• Creative production skills
• Knowledge of the format and its demographics/audience
• Proficient and active user of social media platforms
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
If considered, you will be prompted to submit your audio (3MB or less) Knowledge of the format and the demographic/audience
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading audio and entertainment company engaging over 170 million consumers each month through its iconic broadcast brands, expansive digital platform, premium podcast network and live events and experiences. With presence in every major U.S. market, and accessible on every device, Entercom delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. The company's robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today's most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation-all at national scale. Entercom is the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news and the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.