Lead Engineer / Editor
Los Angeles, CA
Amp 97.1 Morning Show FT Technical Producer
Are you pro-active, creative, a problem solver and a great communicator? Are you fearless and relentless with boundless energy and enthusiasm? Do you play well with others and thrive in a team first environment? AMP 97.1 is looking for a dynamic self-starter to fill the role of FT Morning Show Technical Producer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Produce several morning show segments either the night before or morning-of show
• Produce Entertainment Segment with different artist music beds and sound clips
• Produce/Edit local LA breaks
• Import segments/breaks into Wide Orbit system
• Segue imported content breaks tightly with music and stopsets
• Oversee board operations including use of show audio, traffic logs and maintaining station clocks
• Coordinate with out-of-market AM show producer daily to make sure breaks are updating and audio is being sent (All audio files shared are done through Box.com / Dropbox.com accounts)
• Prepare & edit daily show promos including post show recaps
• Provide creative and daily topic news, research and collect local/headline stories the night before/morning-of
• Monitor EAS testing
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 3+ years producing a radio show. Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize. Passionate and relevant knowledge on a local and national level is a plus!
• Must have knowledge of Wide Orbit, importing and exporting into Wide Orbit. Including voice tracking features and basic daily operational use.
• Must have knowledge of Vox Pro, Vibes Texting software, Microsoft Office programs and Playlist Editor.
• Strong communication skills
• Must be proficient in all social media platforms
• Must be proficient in Pro Tools or Adobe Audition
• Flexible with work hours / Able to work on location in Los Angeles
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
''It is the continuing policy of Entercom to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.''