New York, NY
Entercom strives to be world class at forging client-focused, multi-platform solutions, using its entire portfolio of assets, including radio, digital, social, mobile and live events. It's all about passion: for creativity, innovation and delivering results for our customers and fans.
We combine 235+ powerhouse radio stations, our premium digital and audio publishing platform, RADIO.COM, virtual and live events and all other available channels, to create custom content and engaging experiences for consumers and clients.
Entercom's Marketing Solutions team is an internal 'agency' that provides our sales teams with marketing solutions, media strategy, pricing/planning and activation to drive significant business with local, multi-market and an increasingly national client base. We develop customized ideas for brands that leverage the full scope of what Entercom can deliver, including best-in-class audio, video, digital, mobile, social and live events platforms.
We're looking for someone with a passion for media and marketing partnerships, with strong project management skills, a collaborative spirit and results-oriented mindset.
Working closely with other Strategists and teams across Entercom, including Sales, Media Strategy & Planning, Research, Editorial, Digital, Experiental, Activation and Design, the Manager will deliver strategically developed proactive advertising product opportunities and reactive proposals that grow existing partnerships and effectively drive new business among national and local/multi-market customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a strong ability to support the advertising product development process
• Demonstrate understanding of client businesses and the consumer journies through active listening to sales and clients' needs
• Articulate complex strategies, products and proposals in simple, easy to understand ways, for clients and salespeople alike
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure recommendations and proposals can be delivered in best-in-class fashion across Radio, Digital, Social and virtual/live event assets
• Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and proposal development
• Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach target consumers
• Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
• Assist in developing, measuring and implementing test opportunities for campaigns
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, across divisions, to ensure that the best of Entercom's assets are well-represented at all times
• A firm understanding of both branding principles and ROI driving tactics is critical
• BS/BA degree
• 5-7 years of experience in media and marketing across both traditional media and digital media, with an emphasis on National, Local and/or Multi-market audio
• Proven leader who consistently contributes to a culture where shared success is celebrated
• Experience developing practive product solutions and responding to RFPs from national advertising agencies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
• Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask
• Demonstrated experience effectively managing the campaign process from plan creation to campaign optimization based on analytics
Cover letter and samples of work welcomed.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers