New York, NY
• Manage affiliate program and make affiliates strong ambassadors for BetQL
• Source and develop partnership with with influencers to promote BetQL
• Own marketing projects and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure execution
• Develop various marketing materials to promote BetQL such as webinars, e-books, and whitepapers
• Partner with Retention Marketing Manager to identify opportunities to drive customer loyalty and engagement
• Conduct A/B content and images tests on website/app
• Lead customer research and interviews to improve marketing performance
About QL Gaming Group
• The QL Gaming Group (QLGG) is a direct to consumer sports betting data and iGaming affiliate platform. QLGG's flagship sports betting information platform, BetQL, helps bettors make more informed decisions through data and analytics. BetQL has over 10,000 unique paying customers and 350,000 users.
• Watch this video about BetQL for more information: https://wi.st/2G5fCRq.
• Minimum 2 years experience working in a marketing role at a subscription based company
• Past experience buying media for an online SaaS or subscription product
• Highly analytical, with deep proficiency in marketing data tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, or Tableau, as well as expert proficiency in data analysis tools, particularly Excel
• Problem solver: there's no issue that doesn't have a creative solution
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate complicated topics effectively
• General knowledge of sports betting and daily fantasy sports is strongly preferred
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.