Brand Manager / Program Director
Livestream Video Operator (Part-Time)
Entercom's RADIO.COM team, is looking for a part-time livestream video operator to support studio operations in our Boston Office. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive and have a willingness to learn new technologies and skills in video production. The position will be joining a market leading sports radio brand located in Boston. This position will support all functions related to operating live video capture during live broadcasts. This is an hourly part-time position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work closely with both local and remote producers, as well as onsite production staff
• Set-up, live production, break-down
• 1-2 years' experience supporting small to medium size productions.
oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
• A passion for radio and video content
• Sports knowledge a plus
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic and compatible with fast paced work environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) a huge plus.
• On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting Livestreams is a plus.
• A valid drivers license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8180-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.