Lead Producer / Developer
Los Angeles, CA
Cadence13 is a leading premium podcast company and was named one of Fast Company's ''World's Most Innovative Companies for 2019.'' Our roster of critically-acclaimed shows and personalities reflect the diverse conversations and interests happening in the world.
Cadence13 is looking for a Lead Showrunner/Developer to manage C13 Sports and Pop Culture Shows. The Lead Showrunner/Developer will be involved in day-to-day production and creative development, and report directly to senior leadership. The person in this role must exercise strong multi-tasking skills and be able to manage multiple projects at various stages. Candidates must demonstrate experience having lead programming production and engineering in the podcast space.
What Will You Do?
• Handles production, staffing and oversees editorial for C13 content
• Work with and coach talent and guests directly using strong talent development skills.
• Manage day-to-day production with talent.
• Actively participate in creative brainstorm meetings.
• Support regular show development by researching topics, talking points, writing scripts, and creating rundowns for hosts.
• Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders.
• Manage multiple schedules and projects that are constantly changing and evolving.
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
• You're creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
• You're passionate about podcasts and digital content
• You have solid experience in podcast production, engineering and creative development
• You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
• You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
• You're a team player with the ability to lead a team and motivate others
• You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
• You're experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
• You're proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software
• You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
• You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
• You're able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
• You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• You project a professional image over the phone and in person