On Air Personality
Los Angeles, CA
Cadence13 is a leading premium podcast company and was named one of Fast Company's ''World's Most Innovative Companies for 2019.'' Our roster of critically-acclaimed shows and personalities reflect the diverse conversations and interests happening in the world.
Cadence13 is looking for a Lead Engineer/Editor for C13 shows. The Lead Engineer/Editor will run technical production for the influencer network.
What Will You Do?
• Audio Editing: technical and content editing
• Sound design including intro/outro sequences and music curation
• Produce short sponsor or advertising spots
• General production operations
• Work with talent to create best-possible performances
Who you are:
• You're creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
• You're passionate about podcasts and digital content
• You have solid experience in podcast production, engineering and creative development
• You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
• You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
• You're a team player with the ability to lead a team and motivate others
• You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
• You're experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
• You're proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software
• You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
• You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
• You're able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
• You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• You project a professional image over the phone and in person
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9zxz9-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.