New York, NY
Are you passionate about podcasts? We're looking for a digital video producer who understands the podcast industry, listens to all genres of pods and has a proven track record building and producing a daily/weekly talk show that features the best podcasts available right now. Candidates should have a strong background at a broadcast/streaming outlet and understand quick-turn, live digital video production and distribution, as well as experience overseeing a live team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating show rundowns for a new weekly show
• Line producing a weekly/daily live show
• Writing and producing scripts, video packages for a live and/or live-to-tape show
• Partnering with editorial management to develop and lead overall show strategy
• Booking guests and maintaining an editorial calendar for future shows
• Oversight of syndication to and from video partners
• Packaging of video opportunities with sales teams
• BA or BS degree
• 5+ years producing digital video content
• 3+ years experience building and producing a live streaming or broadcast talk show.
• Experience managing staff in a studio environment
• Extensive experience with social video creation
• Deep knowledge of digital video & podcast landscape
• Comfort with camera operation, and editing on Adobe Premiere & After Effects
• Experience using CMS, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds
• Understands how to integrate analytics into segment selection
• Passion for entertainment, pop culture, music, and/or sports a plus
• To be considered for this position, please submit video samples along with your resume.
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, over 3,000 podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
RADIO.COM is part of Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company, one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S., and home of leading podcast producers, Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios.