Engineering Manager, Promotional Media
Los Angeles, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Installs, upgrades, troubleshoots, and repairs of hardware and software on or related to desktop pc's, printers, pc hardware systems, and Ethernet networks
• Relate to a diverse group of people with courtesy and in a constructive, professional manner
• Setup of newly hired staff on new computers
• Deploying/re-imaging computers
• Configure PC hardware, assemble and upgrade systems, install RAM, video cards, and other peripherals
• Resolve any technical issues preventing IT-related applications and equipment from operating properly for the end-user
• Assisting users with VPN to connect to their office PC remotely
• Helping users configure handheld devices to access company email accounts
• Process staff terminations and data retention
• Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 and higher, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Microsoft Office 2010 and later.
• Three to five years' experience working in a team environment providing support to end-users, resolving problems with desktop applications including Microsoft Office, popular Internet browsers including Edge/Firefox/Chrome, broadcast industry specific software, printing, VPN remote access
• Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Linux and Cisco network environment experience preferred.
• Advanced scripting experience using PowerShell and similar tools is a plus.
• Experience in the radio or broadcast industry preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently has to sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Duties include lifting and transporting computers, monitors, printers and other technical equipment. The majority of the work day will be spent sitting at your desk or walking to staff member locations to provide support. Our facility is on two floors, so some time will be spent going up and down staircases.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.