Director Of Technical Operations
New Orleans, LA
Must be a self-motivated, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, and have the ability to work without much direct supervision. Entercom is seeking this person to support our IT environment for our Entercom New Orleans cluster of stations. You will be working for a company that has twice been named as one of the Top 500 Technology innovators by Information week.
This position provides technical, operations & training support to all users of the company's personal computers. Responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, upgrading, and maintaining hardware and software, user account administration and compliance requirements.
Proactively monitor and analyze network, server and desktop resources including Windows workstations, laptops, and printers. Install or remove computers, monitors, keyboards and associated equipment in offices, cubicles and equipment rack rooms for our facility. This position is responsible for overseeing all IT functions.
Must have a valid driver's license and, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
• • Great people, customer service, and communication skills• • Ability to analyze and problem solve
• Work well in a fast paced environment, and be able to perform under pressure
• Ability to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
• Possess a minimum of 3+ years equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of Local Area Networking.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite applications.
• Server maintenance and disaster recovery.
• Minor hardware repair.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS.
• Teleconferencing and A/V systems.
• On-call responsibilities for problem solving and correction
• atisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check
• Experience with MacOS
• Experience with AolP networking
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers