Remote / Virtual
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Responsible for all IT Helpdesk support of 300+ staff, including all workstation, servers and networking infrastructure.
• Oversee enforcement and compliance with Corporate IT security policies, deploy Corporate security devices and network monitoring systems
• Supervise IT staff inclusive of managing workflow. Provide leadership and develop internal customer satisfaction within the organization.
• Develop process around response time and SLA for work conducted by the team for the organization.
• Oversee the IT Budget.
• Review equipment and systems, develop plans for upgrades and/or recommend solutions.
• Work with Audio Engineers on company-wide events or projects put on by the stations.
• Develop plans around IT supporting company events and/or departmental needs (i.e. Events, Sales, Marketing, Companywide Meetings, etc.)
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot & repair computer/networking equipment and systems.
• Resolve technical problems for critical systems with regard to security, performance, recovery, management, etc.
• Run an IT team that is top notch in customer service and moves with a sense of urgency.
• Assure adherence to company standards and policies.
• Always working to make sure IT is supporting and helping the business.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Required: 5+ years' experience in technical support role with supervisory responsibilities. Solid knowledge of the following systems required. Microsoft Windows Server 20012-2019, Windows 10 and Mac OS X, Server and Desktop hardware construction and maintenance. Cisco Networking and CLI admin experience. Linux/Unix and scripting experience. Cybersecurity, threat management remediation and recovery processes. Excellent customer service skills are required; must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and be able to set up event tents. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
''It is the continuing policy of Entercom to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit assistance on these openings and future openings. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.''
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading audio and entertainment company engaging over 170 million consumers each month through its iconic broadcast brands, expansive digital platform, premium podcast network and live events and experiences. With presence in every major U.S. market, and accessible on every device, Entercom delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. The company's robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today's most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation-all at national scale. Entercom is the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news and the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers