- Full Time
Entercom South Carolina is seeking an IT/Broadcast Technologist to join our Engineering Team in Greenville, SC. Our facility has 7 radio brands that include 5 FM signals, 2 AM signals, and a seven small broadcast sites. Some travel is required for tower site maintenance.
Training that will be involved:
• Studio installation and maintenance
• Transmitter installation and maintenance
• RF theory and real world application
• Measurements including, network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, digital/analog power meter readings
• FCC rules and regs
• Radio automation systems (Wide Orbit automation setup and maintenance)
• Satellite programming and automation systems
• General site maintenance and up keep
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• computer/server setup maintenance
• network infrastructure understanding
• software loading, operating system, microsoft programs, general setup knowledge
• desktop/laptop hardware support
• end user support, password changes, remote support through virtual environment
• systems upkeep, software updates, upgrades, backups
• Willingness to grow in the position and learn.
Education and Experience Required:
• Associate degree in information technology or other related industry
• Knowledge of video and or audio systems is a plus
• Permanent full-time position.
• On call, night, and weekends as requested
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading audio and entertainment company engaging over 170 million consumers each month through its iconic broadcast brands, expansive digital platform, premium podcast network and live events and experiences. With presence in every major U.S. market, and accessible on every device, Entercom delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. The company's robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today's most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation-all at national scale. Entercom is the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news and the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.