Senior QA Engineer
Location: This opportunity is available remote, however, the majority of the team sits in Denver.
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate iOS Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out the features and capabilities of our RADIO.COM mobile app. The candidate will be responsible for writing code for new features and participating in the maintenance and improvement of existing features.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building effective, high-quality, innovative, scalable products that iterate rapidly and provide a great user experience to millions. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
• Deliver a high quality stable listening experience to our RADIO.COM app users
• Develop new features and maintain existing features alongside lead developers, following our architectural roadmap, refactoring older code as needed
• Translate design direction and design assets into functional User Interfaces that work well and look great across iPhone and iPad screen formats
• Participate in code reviews
• Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
• Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
• 2+ years experience developing native mobile for iOS with Xcode and Swift
• Familiarity with Objective-C
• Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
• Previously participated in the development of a published iOS application
• Experience with mobile Audio/Video Playback a plus
• Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience with Test Driven Development preferred
• Experience with mobile analytics preferred
• Familiarity with CarPlay a plus
• Understanding of in-app advertising a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4k991-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.