Location: This opportunity is available remote, however, the majority of the team sits in Denver.
Entercom is looking for an innovative, result-oriented and passionate Full Stack Developer to work with our product and operations teams to build out our next-generation CMS publishing solution and customer facing site. The candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality front end and back end code powering the RADIO.COM website, editor tools, as well as our high traffic station websites. RADIO.COM is built on NodeJs & Postgres with a hybrid server-side rendered in handlebars and a vuejs single-page app.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing effective, high-quality, innovative, websites using modern technology. We believe in self-empowered teams that can take a product from concept to delivery.
• Build full stack publishing and syndication solutions in NodeJs
• Integrate internal and external APIs and services with the CMS
• Develop user facing features in our single-page app using handlebars and vuejs
• Write fast efficient code with an eye for keeping response time low
• Contribute to the creation of and enforcement of engineering standards for both client-side and server side code
• Mentor junior developers, including conducting code reviews and assisting in architecture planning
• Keep up on cutting edge software trends and cloud-based solutions
• Follow engineering best practices and participate in code reviews
• Participate in project scoping, resource planning, and timeline estimation
• Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
• 2-4 years of engineering experience building high traffic websites/applications
• Experience with NodeJS & VueJs
• Understanding of RESTful API patterns, building standalone services
• Building tools for content management.
• Have a passion for technology and a drive to think out of the box.
• Knowledge of Postgres or other relational databases
• Understanding of common data structures and code patterns
• Experience integrating streaming video or audio a plus
• Publishing/CMS software a plus (Experience with Clay CMS a big bonus)
• Solid knowledge of SQL, Query Optimization, table and database optimization a plus.
• Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Web Design or related field preferred