New York, NY
Cadence13 is looking for an Executive Producer to lead the creative development and growth of our influencers podcast portfolio. The EP will be heavily involved in day-to-day production and creative development, and report directly to the Head of Programming for Cadence13. The candidate in this role must exercise strong multi-tasking skills and be able to manage multiple projects at various stages. Candidates must demonstrate experience having lead programming production and development in the podcast space. This position must be located in either NYC or Los Angeles.
What Will You Do?
• Work directly with hosts and senior programming team to lead production and distribution of programming focused in the category of digital influencers.
• Creatively shape and integrate content that resonates best with targeted audiences
• Work with and coach talent and guests directly using strong talent development skills.
• Manage day-to-day production with talent.
• Collaborate with Digital Content Manager on all social media assets and strategies.
• Use analytics to drive decisions around content and programming.
• Actively participate in creative brainstorm meetings.
• Create a collaborative environment with multiple internal departments.
• Support regular show development by researching topics, talking points, writing scripts, and creating rundowns for hosts.
• Effectively manage and communicate multiple streams of information to the right stakeholders.
• Manage multiple schedules and projects that are constantly changing and evolving.
• Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
• You're creative, strategic, and a forward thinker
• You're passionate about podcasts and digital content
• You have 3+ years in podcast management, production, and creative development, with experience in the influencer space important
• You thrive working in a creative, fast-paced setting
• You have a proven track record of producing high-quality original content across multiple platforms
• You're a team player with the ability to lead and manage and motivate others
• You have a wide range of interests, including (but not limited to): Social/digital influencers, pop culture, comedy, lifestyle, and more
• You're experienced working directly with high profile talent and guests
• You're proficient in audio editing, preferably multi-track (Adobe Audition, etc.) and audio recording equipment/software
• You have knowledge of social media and best practices on various platforms
• You can work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, and weekends as needed
• You're able to work with remote talent, communicating mostly via email and phone
• You possess excellent organizational and time management skills
• You project a professional image over the phone and in person
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers