Los Angeles, CA
Location: This opportunity is available remote, however, the majority of the team sits in Philadelphia and New York
Entercom is looking for a Director, Streaming Operations that possesses the ability to balance multiple projects and internal support in a results-oriented environment. You will be key in managing and implementing the streaming infrastructure and driving up-time availability for Entercom owned streams (audio & video) within the RADIO.COM infrastructure. You will be the main point of contact (POC) for all critical streaming production issues. You will lead a team of streaming support engineers to design, develop and implement processes to meet established SLAs.
• Lead, mentor and develop the streaming operations team.
• Achieve a high level of streaming service availability and performance through the implementation of infrastructure architecture, tools, automation, and processes.
• Define, implement, and improve streaming operational models; including 24x7 Streaming Operations & On-Call, Incident Management and Problem/Escalation Management.
• Implement System Management Tools to provide monitoring and management of all Cloud infrastructures.
• Lead cross-functional post-incident process reviews to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution
• Work closely with product, engineering, support, broadcast engineering and other groups to deliver a high quality of streaming service and create standards around vital production operations needs.
• Manage 3rd-party partners, coordinate roadmaps and create workflow to resolve issues.
• Provide periodic updates to business stakeholders, leaders, executives, and senior management
• Manage and prioritize projects such as new rollouts/solutions, ongoing updates and new features.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and willingness to ''roll-up your sleeves'' to get the job done.
• An ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills, driving issues to resolution.
• Working knowledge of collaborative tools such as Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
• Must be willing to work in a 24x7 environment, including holiday and weekends.
• 5+ years of managing a 24x7 team.
• 5+ years of Incident & Problem Management in a Media, Cloud Infrastructure or SaaS environment.
• 5+ years working on audio or video infrastructure
• Strong understanding of content ingestion, encoding, ad insertion and delivery systems.
• Experience in conducting root cause analysis.
• Experience in working with broadcast automation systems.
• Strong understanding of Change Management practices.
• Knowledge or certification of ITIL V3.0 a strong plus, but not required
y• Ability to build effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers