If you are passionate about being a part of something innovative, if you have a great attitude and are comfortable with a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, then join our team!
Entercom Digital is seeking a Director to join and lead our Search Engine Marketing team. Reporting to the Vice President, Digital Revenue Operations, the qualified candidate will be responsible for leading and managing a team of SEM Account Managers to develop skill sets, problem solve performance and operational issues, and collaborate on new revenue opportunities that drive the search & shopping business forward. The individual will also be responsible for monitoring and analyzing client text ad and shopping campaigns as well as serving as the primary point person with Digital Sales leadership on product development and innovation. The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $110,000 per year.
• Lead, manage and develop team of SEM Account Managers to optimal service levels and deliver superb performance on client campaigns ( ad campaign construction, fulfillment and performance monitoring and analysis )
• Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Digital Sales leadership to improve workflow and operational efficiencies between SEM Account Team and Digital Sales and develop new product opportunities and go to market strategies
• Define internal and external partner communications relative to account launch protocol, account optimization and website content improvement suggestions to maximize PPC campaign performance
• Lead and drive key relationships with Google and Bing from beta testing to in market client opportunities
• Ability to lead and manage team members with real time management, train & develop new skills, problem solve issues in a timely manner and clearly communicate direction and accountability
• Ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet strategic and tactical line objectives
• Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, and PPC-related platforms
• Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Google Ads certified
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, an extensive network of affiliate stations, thousands of podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers