Director Of Personalization
The User & Subscriptions team is tasked with providing user authentication/authorization, profile, subscription and billing services across the Radio.com Platform.
The Director of User & Subscriptions will be a hands-on engineering lead that owns the definition, development and delivery of services necessary for user management from all points of view. Additionally, the Director of User & Subscriptions will be responsible for participating in the selection and management of vendors to accelerate business initiatives and provide value. The candidate will be considered a stakeholder with the Enterprise Data Team to ensure that data is flowing to and from the Enterprise Data Lake and Data Systems and work hand in hand with the Personalization team.
The Director of Personalization will be a hands-on engineering lead that owns the definition, execution, and delivery of the services necessary to personalize experiences for our users. Additionally, the Director of Personalization will be responsible for participating in the selection and management of vendors to accelerate business initiatives and provide value. The candidate will be considered a stakeholder with the Enterprise Data Team to ensure that data is flowing to and from the Enterprise Data Lake and Data Systems.
The successful candidate will have a fully-rounded knowledge of successfully developing and delivering organizational and client value solutions. In addition to working effectively in a fast paced multi-disciplinary, multi-team culture.
• Build and lead a User & Subscription team, that will consist of Full Time, Consultants/Contractors and Vendors.
• Work with business and product stakeholders to determine the best solutions, and timelines.
• Heavily participate in ideation, creative problem solving, and driving initiatives forward
• Work closely with teams in Digital engineering and across the organization to make sure that user data is protected and flowing both ways.
• Build and Coach your team, to be able to support multiple business initiatives.
• Be a contributor to the Overall Digital Engineering Platform vision
• Lead and participate in Build vs Buy Decisions for services related to SSO, Profile Management, Billing Systems, and Subscription Management.
• Evaluate vendors against current business initiatives, and future directional initiatives.
• Work with and Integrate services & data with the Enterprise Data Team.
• Work with and integrate services & data with the Digital Engineering USer Team.
• 10 years of demonstrated technology leadership experience implementing large scale User based initiatives and client services (like Single Sign On, Billing Systems, Subscription Systems).
• Experience in hiring and managing teams (both full time and Consultant/Contractor)
• Experience evaluating, managing, and implementing 3rd party SSO platforms like Fusion Auth, Auth0, oAuth (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc)
• Experience with custom User Profile Management Systems, or using 3rd party services
• Experience with building and integrating with billing systems (like Stripe, Authorize.net, Paypal)
• Experience working with both engineering and Enterprise data teams.
• Experience building high performance services, to support both mobile and web clients.
• Willingness to dig into the code where necessary.
• Experience making build vs buy decisions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.