New York, NY
Title: Director of Growth and Retention, RADIO.COM
RADIO.COM is seeking an experienced Director of Growth and Retention to join the RADIO.COM Marketing department. This person will develop and execute acquisition and retention strategies, marketing and media campaigns, and reporting to drive new user adoption and consumption of its flagship audio product, RADIO.COM, on mobile, web and connected devices. The Director of Growth and Retention will establish the capabilities, messaging, content, and reporting needs to manage and optimize the end-to-end customer marketing lifecycle.
The ideal candidate should have experience on a digital subscription, mobile or streaming product and be able to u se data and insights to drive decision-making and prioritization. To be successful, this person will need GRIT and influence to align internal stakeholders against the marketing objectives in order to utilize the full marketing power and reach of RADIO.COM's digital properties, its music, news, talk, and sports radio stations, an industry-leading podcast network, and live event programming.
• Partner with VP, Marketing to develop strategic marketing plans to support business objectives of growing the RADIO.COM user base and driving more listening across RADIO.COM platforms
• Use data, user surveys and market research to identify audience segments and develop targeted messaging strategy to drive listening of music, news, sports and podcast programming
• Quarterback integrated acquisition and engagement marketing campaigns across app, web, email, SEM, paid media, events and more in order to move customers through the funnel – from ideation, creative development, execution and reporting
• Collaborate with Product to define and optimize web and app features that drive towards high value actions, including registration, app onboarding and audio integration on web
• Develop best practices and messaging guidance to be leveraged by Entercom's local radio stations, affiliates, and podcast partners to promote listening on RADIO.COM platforms
• Use RADIO.COM platforms to amplify local station, affiliate and podcast initiatives, including contests, programming and podcast launches
• Identify and onboard new tools that help support marketing objectives and automation
• Partner with Analytics to close data and reporting gaps impacting marketing decisions and strategy
• 8+ years of experience managing performance media campaigns or an acquisition/retention strategy in support of a streaming product, mobile app or other direct-to-consumer product
• Ability to think strategically but execute tactically across O&O and paid channels, including creative development
• Familiarity with CPA and CPC performance media
• Experience with web and app analytics and marketing tools including Google Analytics, Braze, Branch or similar strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to draw insights and learnings from data
• Thrive in a fast-pace environment
• BS/BA in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, an extensive network of affiliate stations, thousands of podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers