VP, Marketing Strategy & Operations
Los Angeles, CA
Director of Corporate Communications (NY, LA or Philadelphia)
The Corporate Communications & Public Relations Department is an award-winning hub for Entercom's internal and external communications, including business and industry media relations; financial communications; local public relations; programming, talent and event publicity; crisis communications and reputation management; social media; and executive thought leadership.
The Director, Corporate Communications plays an integral role in shaping and elevating the company's brand and reputation. This role supports the Head of Corporate Communications & PR in driving overall communications strategy for the company, leads communications support for key initiatives and serves as a day-to-day media relations contact for the company. This is a dynamic department with a demanding workload and high visibility among senior executives.
• Increase overall positive industry awareness for the company through executive visibility and thought leadership programs, including key speaking engagements and press opportunities.
• Lead consumer publicity for marquee events, including leading, managing and staffing red carpets and media room publicity for major concert events.
• Provide crisis communications counsel and strategy.
• Foster relationships with key media contacts and secure media coverage.
• Collaborate with senior management and serve as in-house communications counsel.
• Lead development of high-quality press materials, including press releases, executive bios, talking points, social media content and other related press materials.
• Manage junior team members.
• 5-7 years corporate communications & PR experience (including strategic communications, events, executive thought leadership, crisis management & social media) for a large organization; media/digital preferred
• Experience in event publicity from concept to execution
• Experience in building and growing relationships with key industry professionals, media partnerships
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers