Managing Editor Of Podcasts and Multimedia
Los Angeles, CA
RADIO.COM is searching for an exceptional Digital Video Producer with outstanding writing, video editing skills and live-action production chops to bring creative intuition, enthusiasm, technical prowess, and great communication to our expanding video production team.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for podcasts, music, entertainment news, sports, and pop culture storytelling. You know how to write a quick digital video package for social media and produce long/mid-form interviews for all our platforms. You have a thirst for storytelling and are comfortable writing and researching segments for a live weekly/daily video series.
• BA or BS degree
• Must have strong writing & research skills.
• 3+ years producing digital video content.
• Quick and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects)
• Proactive thinker with ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience shooting and proficient with a variety of cameras and audio equipment.
• You can adapt to an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
• Thorough understanding of digital video content with ability to engage with multiple audiences.
• Experience using CMS, digital video players, embed codes, partner MRSS feeds.
• To be considered for this position, please submit video samples along with your resume.
The responsibilities, duties and skills listed above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
RADIO.COM is Entercom's integrated digital platform where consumers discover and connect live with premium, curated content powered by over 235 highly rated, locally programmed radio stations and their websites, over 3,000 podcasts, audio on demand, and exclusive content across entertainment, music, news and sports. RADIO.COM offers anytime, anywhere access through our mobile app and website, home listening devices including Amazon Alexa, Echo and FireTV, Control4, Cortana, Google Home, Play and Chromecast, Grace Digital, Roku, and Sonos, as well as automotive dashboards and game consoles.
RADIO.COM is part of Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company, one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S., and home of leading podcast producers, Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios.