Analyst, Ad Effectiveness
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – Philadelphia
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email, mail, SMS, and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Account Management: Work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams.
• Project Management: Ability to track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews and approval for campaign launches.
• Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control.
• Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly in various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders then ready them for approval
• Continuity with Visual and Audio Production: Ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time.
• Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the seven ETM sites.
• Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems.
• Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to Account Executives for delivery to clients. Affidavits will now also be given to the business office.
• Client communication: Work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meets their standards.
Required: Minimum Associate's Degree in related field (i.e. Sales, Marketing)
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred: Familiarity with business pages on social media platforms
Familiarity with Google products
Experience reading and explaining data analytics
ALL applicants MUST apply online at www.entercom.com/careers
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.