This is the ideal role for a marketing professional who excels at campaign management and who is looking to join a growing digital business. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email, mail, SMS, and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
- Work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams.
- Ability to track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews and approval for campaign launches.
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control.
- Double check all orders have been coded correctly in various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders then ready them for approval
- Ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time.
- Monitor Campaigns to ensure they are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights. Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems.
- At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to Account Executives for delivery to clients.
- Work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards.
- Minimum one-year experience working with digital marketing campaigns
- Logical, process-oriented person, who is effective and strategically contributes to campaigns
- Highly analytical and creative thinker comfortable working with ambiguity; genuinely passionate about data and analytics
- Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients
- Demonstrates ability to successfully collaborate with various team environments with dynamic priorities and meeting deadlines
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is the #1 creator of live, original local audio content in the U.S and the unrivaled leader in local radio sports and news. Home to the nation's most influential collection of podcasts, digital and broadcast content, and premium live experiences, Entercom engages over 170 million consumers each month. Available on every device in every major U.S. market, the company delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand content and experiences from voices and influencers its communities trust and love. Entercom's robust portfolio of assets and integrated solutions offer advertisers today's most engaged audiences through targeted reach, brand amplification and local activation-all at national scale. Learn more at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers