Social Media Specialist
Audacy is looking for an outstanding Manager of Creative Services for Digital assets. Applicants must have minimum 3 years full-time Production/Creative Services management experience, WordPress development experience, and proficient ability to design within the Adobe Creative Suite.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $52,000 to $55,000 per year. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise, assign, and direct staff in the production/creative department.
• Oversee the operation of all creative assets, including display ads, landing pages, minor video editing and spec graphic requests.
• Oversee and coordinate with traffic, production/creative, and sales departments to expedite digital graphics creation and continuity.
• Advanced knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver)
• Design of micro-sites, landing pages, email templates, web banners, print graphics and more.
• Design and execute in-house and client graphics, including copywriting, creative concepts, and commercial production.
• Working knowledge of hosting solutions
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and Google Analytics preferred
• Experience with a workflow platform preferred
• General understanding of digital marketing tactics a plus (SEM, SEO, Social Marketing, Programmatic Display networks, etc).
• Creative, dynamic, and forward thinking individual with excellent people skills and strong work ethic.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Flexible – able to respond quickly to shifting priorities and demands.
• Ability to take limited direction and move forward determining a plan for project execution.
• Strong team player – ability to work cooperatively and productively with internal management and staff within the agency, field sales staff and potentially outside vendors.
• Takes initiative to resolve issues and bring clarities to grey areas.
• Detail oriented and well organized.
Position is located in Denver, Colorado.
Qualified candidates please include resume and portfolio for consideration.