Entercom Sacramento seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Chief Engineer for our 6 radio stations.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
• Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience
• Oversee local technical staff
• Manage activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air Products
• Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience
• AM Directional Antenna experience
• Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna's, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment
• Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
• Strong verbal and writing communications skills
• Strong proven time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment
• Experience in project planning, management and execution
• IT & Network knowledge and experience
• Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Experience with Computer based audio storage system, Scott Systems/Google/WOAFR/VoxPro preferred
• Experience with digital audio and audio streaming
• Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Availability to work various hours / days, including some weekends and holidays
• Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 in case of equipment failure
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• FCC General Class License or SBE Certifications are a plus
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers