Entercom Sacramento seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Chief Engineer for our 6 radio stations.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
• Minimum 5 years broadcast engineering experience
• Oversee local technical staff
• Manage activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air Products
• Hands-on FM, HD and AM transmitter experience
• AM Directional Antenna experience
• Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna's, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment
• Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
• Strong verbal and writing communications skills
• Strong proven time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment
• Experience in project planning, management and execution
• IT & Network knowledge and experience
• Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Experience with Computer based audio storage system, Scott Systems/Google/WOAFR/VoxPro preferred
• Experience with digital audio and audio streaming
• Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Availability to work various hours / days, including some weekends and holidays
• Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 in case of equipment failure
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• FCC General Class License or SBE Certifications are a plus
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers