Multi Market Digital Project Manager
Our Media Strategy and Sales Planning team is seeking an experienced media professional for a key role in a growing department. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and solutions-oriented individual to help us improve our ability to flawlessly execute the innovative, multimedia campaigns we deliver to our customers. Our team has an exciting start-up feel supported by the confidence and resources of a well-established media company.
The Entercom portfolio consists of broadcast, streaming and on-demand audio, including our industry leading podcast network, as well as assets and capabilities that include social, video, OTT, email, search, display and experiential advertising.
• Accountable for ownership of the post-sale process, ensuring full and complete delivery of all media campaigns, including but not limited to order entry, optimization, reporting and invoicing
• Serves as a reliable liaison to multiple stakeholders throughout the activation and delivery of our campaigns
• Closely monitors campaign performance and works with Ad Ops to optimize delivery
• Provides consistent reporting and account status to key sales leads and upper management
• Coordinates creative assets and tags for successful campaign launch
• Achieve a thorough understanding of our internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to internal and external requests in a timely fashion
• Embrace our team-oriented culture of collaboration, within our broader Marketing Solutions department and across the organization.
• Provides support to the broader planning team in responding to RFPs and putting together media plans.
• BS/BA degree
• 1-2 years of media experience at an ad agency or publisher
• Strong digital experience preferred
• Audio experience a bonus
• Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to future projects
• Confidence in operating under deadline, handling last minute requests and multiple tasks at the same time.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with good knowledge of media math
• Strong desire to learn about all Entercom product offerings
• Experience with Wide Orbit, DFP, Triton, Strata preferred
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel