New York, NY
Our Performance Team is seeking an experienced media professional for a key role in a growing department. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and solutions-oriented individual to help us improve our ability to flawlessly execute the innovative, multimedia campaigns we deliver to our customers. Our team has an exciting start-up feel supported by the confidence and resources of a well-established media company.
The Entercom portfolio consists of broadcast, streaming and on-demand audio, including our industry leading podcast network, as well as assets and capabilities that include social, video, OTT, email, search, display and experiential advertising.
• Accountable for ownership of the post-sale process, ensuring full and complete delivery of all media campaigns, including but not limited to order entry, optimization, reporting and invoicing
• Serves as a reliable liaison to multiple stakeholders throughout the activation and delivery of our campaigns
• Closely monitors campaign performance and works with Ad Ops to optimize delivery
• Provides consistent reporting and account status to key sales leads and upper management
• Coordinates creative assets and tags for successful campaign launch
• Achieve a thorough understanding of our internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to internal and external requests in a timely fashion
• Embrace our team-oriented culture of collaboration, within our broader department and across the
• Provides support to the broader planning team in responding to RFPs and putting together media plans.
• BS/BA degree
• 1-2 years of media experience at an ad agency or publisher
• Strong digital experience preferred
• Audio experience a bonus
• Ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to future projects
• Confidence in operating under deadline, handling last minute requests and multiple tasks at the same time.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with good knowledge of media math
• Strong desire to learn about all Entercom product offerings
• Experience with Wide Orbit, DFP, Triton, Strata preferred
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.