Northeast Content Producer, Sports
Principal Duties & Responsibilities Include the following for the Boston/Providence Locations:
• Act as the primary point of contact for accounts receivable & accounts payable.
• Interfaces with shared services, the governance team as needed.
or coordinate the supportive services of the business unit.
• Prepare and review operational reports.
• Assist Regional Controller with annual Budget and monthly Forecasts.
• Demonstrated competency with all Microsoft Office software.
• Builds rapport and effective relations, and uses diplomacy and tact.
• Approachability- is easy to approach and talk to; is a good listener.
Oriented- enjoys working hard, and is action oriented.
• Problem solving & decision making- uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, finds sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
• Planning/organizing- prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Developing self & others- confident and assertive when providing coaching, guidance or direction.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred, plus accounting experience in an office environment. Accounts Receivable experience a plus.
Training/Equipment: Proficient in Microsoft Office desktop applications; Excellent database & spreadsheet skills
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast paced, dynamic environment with deadline pressures. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, and well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers