Analyst, Ad Effectiveness
Iconic Philadelphia Radio Stations WBEB-FM and WOGL-FM are looking for a Brand Manager. The ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of the ideal candidate will include but not be limited to the following:
• Responsible for the total supervision, direction, and overall performance level of all station functions, with specific emphasis on program coordination, mix, content and scheduling.
• Ensures that programming is in and best serves the needs and interests of the station audiences.
• Meet and exceed mutually agreed upon ratings goals.
• Responsible for adherence and compliance to Company program standards and FCC regulations.
• Establishes and communicates programming and content goals and vision, and then clearly measures their results.
• Provides programming leadership in a sales-friendly environment.
• Develops and effectively manages department budget.
• Uses promotional strengths of the radio station to help achieve corporate goals.
• Provides rating analysis and reporting.
• Critiques talent and measures performance.
• Establishes long range plans.
• Enhances format effectively.
• Maintains on-going communications with external industry and public organizations.
• Supervises use of any syndicated and/or outside services.
• Supervises all department staff.
• Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Minimum of 5 years in major market programming management and 4 year degree in related field is preferred. Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of FCC rules, geographical demographics and familiarity with broadcast area required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers