Midwest Content Producer, Sports
Entercom's Radio.com Sports division is accepting applications for part time (20 hrs/week) Board Operators. Job responsibilities include running control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
• Experience running a sound board
• Experience sound editing
• Experience with Wide Orbit
• Experience working with a radio network
• Dependability and punctuality a must
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• 1+ years' experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.