Managing Editor Of Podcasts and Media
Los Angeles, CA
Our Programming team is seeking an experienced production professional to support our various local, regional and national programs. We are looking for a focused, detail-oriented individual to help us improve the assembly, production and distribution of our world-class audio content. Duties include editing content from talent, and preparing for broadcast across Entercom's radio and digital platforms. This includes setting proper levels to our standards, and ingesting content through our automation platform. He or she will also be responsible for quality control of scheduled programming across our various platforms, being our last line of defense before our content reaches our listeners. Candidates that will be considered should be located in one of the following cities:
Kansas City Los Angeles
Miami New York
Norfolk or Richmond Seattle
• Accountable for the acquisition, assembly and distribution of various programming elements across Entercom's portfolio of radio stations.
• Provide support and a last line of defense for our programming team regarding quality control of all programming material - which includes, but not limited to - proper audio levels, automation metadata, and playout timing for optimal playout.
• Achieve a thorough understanding of our internal systems so as to effectively and efficiently respond to national, regional and market-level programming needs in a timely fashion.
• Ideal candidates have at least two years of audio production experience, specifically versed in Adobe Audition.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work on deadlines is a must.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit Radio Automation is preferred.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers