Assistant Brand Manager/Morning Co-Host. (WIAD-FM)
Entercom Washington DC and it's Classic Hits station, 94.7 The Drive (WIAD-FM), is looking for an exceptional on-air talent to fill it's Morning Show Co-Host role with additional duties as an Assistant Brand Manager. The ideal candidate has a passion for the format and knows how to generate terrific content on air and on social that speaks to our audience. The candidate should excel in all areas of social media / digital including Facebook, Instagram etc. The morning host will be compelling, talented, professional and understand how to create great morning radio in a PPM-friendly environment. Experience scheduling music, writing liners and promos, and audio production is also required.
Essentials & Responsibilities include the following:
• Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board and performing production work.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Scheduling music
• Writing liners and promos and directing the production of audio imaging
• Some light production required
• Other duties as required by management.
• Synergy with co-host and ability to work on multi-host sports show
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including working the board and on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit and Vox Pro
• Knowledge of the format and audience required
• Knowledge of music schedule strategies and software, including Music Master
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required
• Knowledgeable of FCC guidelines
• 5 years Major Market on air experience
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.