Product Development Manager
Universal Music Group
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading audio and entertainment company engaging over 170 million consumers each month through its iconic broadcast brands, expansive digital platform, and through its rapidly growing premium podcast network. Data, Analytics, and Measurement play a strategic role at Entercom and our Data & Analytics team is right at the center of it. We are an enthusiastic group focusing on guiding business decisions through accurate, relevant, and timely data, analytics and insights. The team governs as well as leads data management and provides business intelligence for both internal and external stakeholders.
The Digital Analyst is responsible for providing insights and analytics support for sales management and/or internal management based upon agreed to KPI's and Strategic Initiatives. The Analyst will function as a strategic partner to commercial leadership and their team to proactively identify critical business drivers and opportunities and develop recommendations to guide strategy. An ideal candidate for this role will have some experience developing insights by analyzing diverse sets of data, an ability to build an analysis-problem, and an ability to communicate the narrative behind the numbers. This role is for a hands-on analyst who dives into the data, interprets it, and turns it into actionable insights, audiences and visualizations. This role will require business acumen, an understanding of statistical and forecasting concepts, and the ability to support analytical needs across the business.
• Design and deliver ongoing analysis to provide key business stakeholders with insights to make smart decisions based on data and not assumptions.
• Perform data mining and statistical analysis to produce insights that drive data-driven content and marketing campaigns. Translate data into meaningful strategic and tactical recommendations based on these analyses.
• Manage, analyze and report key marketing metrics via both manual and automated metric collection methods.
• Design, manage, and deliver solution and segment analyses, such as customer profiling, segmentation studies, post-program measurement, and other ad-hoc projects.
• Create scalable, innovative approaches to managing and analyzing customer data to solve challenging business problems identified and not identified.
• Keep abreast of current analytics trends and practices to introduce innovative techniques and methodologies that will help the business better understand the competitive landscape
• Clearly present findings from complex analyses in an easy to understand way
• Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department and to accomplish strategic goals and objectives.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Digital Marketing
• Experience with Google Analytics, Domo, Tableau, or other visualizations tools
• A minimum of one (1) year of related work experience
• Strong analytical mind and curiosity. Are skilled at digging into data to assess results and key takeaways to leverage for continuous optimization.
• Strong analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; make actionable recommendations
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail and can skillfully manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts.
• Excellent presentation skills and comfortable telling stories using data to bring up new opportunities or best practices to improve operations and growth
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Effective listener.
• Ability to articulate and to sell ideas and concepts
• Outstanding interpersonal skills. Strong personal integrity
• Superior planning skills, both strategic and tactical
• Ability to build collaborative relationships
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.