Brand Manager - Radio Stations
The Data, Analytics, and Measurement team plays a strategic role within Entercom by leading data management and providing business intelligence for both internal and external stakeholders. We are an enthusiastic and dynamic group focusing on guiding business decisions through accurate, relevant, and timely data, analytics and insights. The team is highly entrepreneurial, and is working fast and smart to solve some of the biggest technology challenges within the red-hot Audio space.
The team is growing and we are seeking an Analyst, Advertising Effectiveness who will be responsible for the execution of our Digital Attribution suite of products. These include traditional pixel-based digital measurement, as well as our innovative suite of solutions for podcast measurement, foot-traffic attribution, and brand lift studies.
An ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience at an advertising agency, digital publisher, or attribution vendor, with hands-on knowledge of digital tracking technologies such as Google Tag Manager, UTM codes, or other pixel-based solutions. They have strong communication skills to translate business questions into a measurement plan, and top-notch organization skills to then execute that plan. This role is for a hands-on, proactive analyst who will become a key subject-matter expert in digital measurement for Entercom's national and local sales teams.
• Partner closely with our sales teams and vendors to design, implement and deliver advertising campaign measurement projects
• Work with the Digital Ad
Operations Team to properly structure ad campaigns for measurement, and then implement tracking pixels.
• Support local sales teams and their clients on tag implementation on the clients' own websites, typically using Google Tag Manager
• Help with analyzing and interpreting campaign performance reports – craft a story from the data to help non-technical stake-holders understand and have confidence in the result
• Scope out measurement and research projects, and manage our vendor relationships to ensure productive business partnerships
• Create scalable, innovative approaches to managing and analyzing campaign performance data to solve challenging business problems
• Keep abreast of current analytics trends, especially those pertaining to attribution. Introduce and help vet innovative techniques and vendors that will give Entercom a competitive advantage
• Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department and to accomplish strategic goals and objectives.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Digital Marketing
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe, or other digital tracking technologies
• 0-3 years of related work experience
• Strong analytical mind and curiosity. Is skilled at digging into data to assess results and key takeaways to leverage for continuous optimization.
• Strong analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; make actionable recommendations
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail and can skillfully manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Effective listener.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills. Strong personal integrity
• Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.