PT Air Talent WBEB-FM/WOGL-FM/WTDY-FM
Entercom Philadelphia's top rated radio stations, B101.1 FM, 98.1 WOGL and 96.5TDY are looking for part-time air talent. If you're ready to have fun in our state of the art studios, be tight-n-bright and work the phones like crazy, then we want to hear from you! All applicants must have MAJOR MARKET experience and have been actively on the air within the last three years. Send an MP3 of two minutes or less of your latest stuff ASAP. You must be available to work nights, weekends, holidays and without a lot of notice. Absolutely NO phone calls please.
? Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
? Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online
? Protecting the station's FCC license.
? Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift.
? Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
? Operating the control board and performing production work.
? Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
? Other duties as required by management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use
hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and
manipulating board controls.
• Must have MAJOR MARKET experience and active on-air in the last 3 years
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills;
• must have solid productions skills
• and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution
• including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control.
• Knowledge of the format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, proof of insurance, is required.