Data Analyst, eCommerce
Universal Music Group
Entercom Communication Corp is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst.
Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Full cycle accounts payable processing and deep understanding of the end to end process
• ACH bank transaction knowledge
• Bank reconciliation experience
• Analyze and trouble shoot transactions quickly for accuracy
• Understanding of 1099 process and Escheat process
• Provide training to internal team and current outsourcing partner
• Foster a productive relationship with current outsourcing partner for the processing of supplier invoices
• Vendor account analysis, journal entry and reconciliation as needed.
• Ad hoc reporting and special projects.
• Month end responsibilities - e.g., accruals and reconciliations.
• Assistance with employee expense reports as needed for compliance with corporate travel policy.
• Coordinate with service provider responsible for auditing employee T&E submissions through Concur expense system
• Administration of the Company's T&E card program
• Minimum of 3 years working experience with accounts payable and analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance / Business
• Proficiency using ERP-style financial software
• Proficiency using Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to operate under minimal supervision in a high in a fast paced environment
• Capacity to prioritize daily and monthly task lists.
• Must be deadline and detail oriented.
• Possess excellent communication skills with a positive attitude.
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Work well in a team environment.
• Quick grasp of information as disseminated by departmental heads and management
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers